Straight-married male living in Earth’s Brooklyn region.
Native to the larger John Waters / The Wire metropolitan area.
Trade is entrepreneur, specializing in the creation and popularization of new, high quality user experiences.
Alpha weirdo; possibly an alien.
Pages on this site:
- My bio as entrepreneur and as an investor.
- Portraits (pictures of me over the years)
- I make videos.
- The Shit To Get (things I think are worth buying)
- Tulum Tips (travel tips for a beach town in Mexico)
- I did a candid video interview with Justin Hall in early 2014.
- Inc Magazine interviewed me in 2013
- The New Yorker profiled me & my partners in 2005
- Nick Gray interviewed me in 2004 about the T-shirt site we were building, Busted Tees
I’ve built two productivity tools which I use constantly and update from time to time. There are NowDoThis, a task manager that focuses you on one thing at a time, and Standards, a system for managing your habits on a weekly basis.